Friday, January 8, 2010

The 11th Hour Playlist Friday January 8th

The first show of the New Year.  I had such a great time chatting with you guys and especially being on cam.  Hopefully I can do more shows that way in the future.  My cat has been pretty ill so I've been taking care of her a lot lately.  This morning I left the computer on so she could hear me.  Pretty funny.  Hey, she's my little girl, even though she's about 125 years old.  LOL!  Thanks to the Legit community for making me feel so at home.  You are awesome!!!  Here's what I played:

Q Lazzarus, Goodbye Horses

Covenant, We Want Revolution

Project Pitchfork, Feel

Zombie Girl, Creepy Crawler

Velvet Acid Christ, Caustic Disco (Mindless Faith remix)

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, A Daisy Chain For Satan (Acid and Flowers mix)

Rotersand, War On Error

KMFDM, Virus

The Cure, A Forest

Christian Death, Romeo's Distress

Wolfsheim, Once In A Lifetime

Spread the word...The 11th Hour is every Friday on Legit Radio from 11am till noon.  You'll hear everything from Goth to Industrial.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment